Sunday, November 3, 2013

NaNoWriMo--Day #3

It's day three and I'm still working on the other project. I'm just not at the point I need to be to stop. Also, I'm having some worldbuilding issues, which I can fix later, but it's still bugging me.

Anyway, I logged about 3500 words today. How did you do?

So, I as much as I like this line, I think it's actually pretty cheese.

"Wait, what?" he asked. Was Vigo inebriated or just being more stupid than usual?

What cheesey lines did you write today?

2 comments:

Wendy L. Callahan said...

Oh gosh, I have over 20,000 words total from the past 3 days, because I got off to a very strong start on Friday. A friend was staying on Saturday, and I wanted to be able to spend time with her, without the pressure to write.

Cheesy lines? I wrote a kissing scene. Those always feel uncomfortably cheesy. :)

Leeanna said...

All I've managed to do is get caught up on some book reviews (which I'm totally counting, because I write a LOT and then pare it down), and some brainstorming. I'm hoping to get some solid words in Weds/Thurs, since I'm off work, and was whacked over the head with an idea so strong it woke me up.

Hope you keep up your progress!